We’re in the middle of Spring Break right now and are enjoying the fact (for a change) that we live in a REALLY rural area and can head out to the national forest and get some fresh air. So everything we do around here is still “open” and our day to day lives aren’t affected too much (the husband guy is teaching virtually for the next few weeks but the kids’ school hasn’t closed yet).
BUT I know this isn’t the case for most of the world. Many people are being asked to stay home and either telecommute or… just stay home. So what do you do? You do a few projects around the house, maybe clean out that closet you’ve been meaning to tackle for a while now, finish up some WIPs (don’t lie and say you’ve finished all your sewing) and start a new sewing project.
Below is a sample of some patterns that use very little fabric, so you can use what you have on hand and not have to run out (although, if you’re in the Albuquerque area, Hip Stitch is offering free porch delivery or “drive-through” service now to help combat some of that “stuck in the house boredom).
Also, head over to our Facebook Group and check out our pattern giveaway!
- The Opzet Project Bag Sewing Pattern$5.50
- The Toer Bag Sewing Pattern$5.50
- The Veld Tee PDF Tshirt Sewing Pattern-Kids Sizes$9.95
- The Academie Cardigan Sewing Pattern-Doll Size$5.50
- The Speeltijd Shorts Sewing Pattern for Sizes 3-12y$9.95
- The Kamp Shirt PDF Sewing Pattern$9.95
- The DOLL Schatje Skirt$5.50
- The DOLL Bubbla Shorts Sewing Pattern$5.50
- The Schatje Skirt$9.95